privacy and security
Thank you for visiting xenclothing.com “the website”. At xenclothing.com, we know you care how information about you is used and shared. We appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully. This privacy and security policy “the policy” will explain the information we collect about you, how we use those information, some of the security steps we use to protect those information, and the choices you have to review or restrict our usage of those information.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
– We, xenclothing.com, learn our customers’ information for various reasons, including our ongoing effort of providing an excellent personalized shopping experience. Here are some information we gather.
– Information you provide us with: We receive and store any information you enter on our website. We collect information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and payment information when you place an order on our site, register an account with us, participate in any promotions and sweepstakes, or other user-generated content. We may use these information collected online to fulfill process orders. In addition, we maintain a record of your personal product interest, purchases, and whatever else that can help us or our business partners to personalize and continually improve your shopping experiences. We also monitor site use and traffic pattern to improve our site, product line, and provided services.
– E-mail communications: We collect email addresses to send you order-related messages such as order confirmation and shipment confirmation. If you do not want to receive email or other mails from us, please adjust your email preferences or unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any paper hearts email.
What are my choices?
– As stated above, you can always choose not to provide us with information, even if they may be required to complete the purchase.
– You can always add or update certain personal information on your personalize “My Account” when you update information. You can also email us using this link : shophearts.com/pages/contact-us or at firstname.lastname@example.org any time to update or opt-out. Please be sure to include your full name, email address, and mailing address.
How do you get my consent?
– When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Disclosure of information
– We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
How secure is my information?
– Our store is hosted on Woo-commerce Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Woo-commerce’s data storage, databases and the general Woo-commerce application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
– We work to continuously protect the security of your information during order processing by using 256 bit secure socket layers (SSL) software that encrypts order information you transmit and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Unfortunately, no data transmitted online or via wireless network can be guaranteed 100%. While we strive to protect you, you must acknowledge that there are privacy and security of the internet which are beyond our control. We do, however, follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
– A friendly reminder: it is important for you to protect your computer and all password against unauthorized access. You are responsible at all time to maintain confidentiality of any password or other access information. We will NEVER ask for any sensitive personal information via email.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data (last 4 digits). It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
– In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Cookies are bits of information that are automatically stored by your computer. If you do not want cookies to be stored on your system, you can disable them through your browser.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Note to the kids:
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.